Chipotle bacon corn dip is by far, the BEST dip I’ve ever had. And I’m a pretty hard core chips and dip girl. I have tried several versions of corn dip, trying to find JUST the right one. After perusing many of the hundreds, if not thousands of recipes online – there’s a reason why some people call it crack corn – I decided to scrap it and start completely from scratch. Like the artichoke dip I make and love, I started with the same 3 creamy must haves and then dabbled in what seemed like endless flavor combinations until I found a winner. And let me tell ya, chipotle bacon corn dip packs one heck of a punch! If it’s too spicy for you, decrease or leave out the chipotle and/or cayenne altogether, it is still a scrumptious dip without the heat. But if you love a chipotle kick, you won’t be able to get enough. I’m just a little obsessed. I could eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And as a bedtime snack. The other great thing about this appetizer – I can swap out ingredients with what I have in my pantry. You can and probably will do the same. Adjust the ingredients to make it yours. That’s the fun of cooking. Get creative!
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Affiliate, I get a small kick-back if you buy from my links. That helps to support this blog, at no extra cost to you.
I have no words.
It’s fun to serve up with blue corn chips, but I only had white corn chips on hand. Now, go and stock up that pantry with these ingredients. You can thank me (or hate me) later.
I’ve had great luck with stirring/scraping/and scooping with these spatulas.
Chipotle Bacon Corn Dip
- 2 cans sweet corn drained can also try creamed corn – I made it once with one of each and my husband loved it
- 2 cans green chilies
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp. chives chopped
- 1 tsp. onion powder or small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 – 2 tsp. chipotle chili pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/2 c. Pepper Jack Cheese shredded
- 1/2 c. extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 pound chipotle garlic bacon reg is fine too diced and fried
- 1 fresh jalepeno diced optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a baking dish, combine all ingredients and stir together. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve hot with chips.